Saturday morning cartoons with Jax. #littlebumsinonechair
Alex and Isaac ... oldest friends ... today was 'teach eachother your magic tricks'.....
Made a freezer meal for dinner, so after we got home, Chris and I had a hot tub ... I tell you that hot tub is quite the relationship saver. I don't think we have ever chatted so much as when we are in the hot tub together ... we planned a few exciting things for WOA tonight .... that even I am excited about!
When we got back into the house, the kids were play-gambling with mini wheats and my pro-biotic packets. Over dinner we watched 'God's not dead' on shaw .... it was great. Very thought provoking about the faith of humans. I would say it almost takes more faith to NOT believe that there is a God who loves us .... it was about a University student who wouldn't sign the paper his philosophy teacher wanted them all to sign saying 'God is Dead'....so the teacher gave him 3 chances of 20 minute lengths at the end of the first 3 classes to prove his theory that God was indeed, not dead. The movie was not a true story but based on many stories of U.S University cases of students being 'bullied' or condemned for their faith. In the end, it came down to the debate between the philosophy teacher and the student. The teacher scoffs at the end "so, you're saying all it comes down to is a choice?"...the student nods and said 'Exactly....yes? or no?' It was that simple.




