Anna took this beautiful picture while her and a few of the girls were over at Wildside taking some quiet time with God to pray. Such a beautiful place we live ....
Its hard to believe its been a whole week of back to school/routine/life .... the week went by quickly - something going on every day ... all good things. But the best thing about the week was the quiet, uneventfulness of it all. Our family now revel in uneventful days and weeks together. Thursday I was home all day .... I drove the boys to school and had a quick visit with Nicole. Upon my return, this was my view outside out front window - a few homeschool kids learning about 'the force'? When they decided to learn about 'cause and effect' of banging their wooden lightsabers on our hot tub, they learned that the neighbor knocked on the window hard, and scared them. Mission accomplished ... lesson taught. Don't mess with this girls hot tub - it brings so much joy to this family.
I cooked a pile of freezer meals for Nicole this afternoon .... I was also able to get a few done for my own .....
Thursdays big news was this guy got upgraded on his metal detector!!!! Biggest excitement was that this detector can differentiate between pull tabs off a pop and better metals. I was in bed when he came home late on thursday night from his metal detecting treasure hunting, but I was awake enough to feel a ring get slipped on my finger!



