I worked Thursday this last week - so I nabbed a shot of my co-workers. It's nice working where people seem happier when you arrive. Linda and Catherine (the two on the left), are my favorites... We laugh a lot. Catherine, on the right often doesn't let me even take off my coat before she's firing work questions at me.
Oh my morning lattes in my favorite mug from the Phoenix Zoo makes me happy.
Paddington movie and Menchies yogurt after with the family - no Mike or Trent .. I really was hoping everyone would make the effort to come - we never go out as a family - not sure I see it happening much in our future. It's different from what we are all used to, everyone falls into their roles when we do dinners at burdges, but we don't really do anything else outside that comfortable environment as a group. It would be nice to do that, but not much interest in creating any other traditions. I know everyone is so busy, myself included, but I do yearn for more cohesiveness. But on the upside, It's always so fun to see the little cousins interact. First friends.
We had the lovely Burdges up for dinner after the movie. Chris is doing Gordon's website for him. Here they are after dinner checking out their sons metal detecting treasures!!
Sunday afternoon walk! We had children start with us, but they definatly didn't finish with us. Also - zalinks welcomed a new beast into their family. We are posing in front of it!




