So to commemorate this final day, rach and I headed out on day 2 of 'Mission: action.' I only had to wait 15 minutes on her deck in the rain before Jax would let her leave ... And she fought it as it was "raining" out - but we're islanders! We love the rain! (We have to- it feels like 90% of our weather these days!)
We will be taking a token shot every day to prove action.... And to help motivate!?
Tommorow we wake in the early morning while it's still dark and rainy. We will see how long she plays this game with me!
We cleaned the house today, watched movies, meal prepped and bought groceries for the week and I attempted the budgeting webinar that I had been meaning to get done. Not sure I'm a fan of this system - I may try to tweak my mint.com system.
Isaac worked on his Lego sets and didn't really change all day til tonight when we went to grab groceries from town.
Downton abbey started again tonight. Love it!!
New year officially starts tommorow.


