Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday zooms by!!!

My favorite socks from Jenny are helping me with these early mornings. Aren't they awesome?  
Well ... The selfie we start our morning walks with, wasn't my most steller, but it was the most reflective of how I was feeling at that early time!! 
Another day of learning overload at work - did you know that "attempts to lure underage minors" is a crime that charges up to 3 years in prison?  I didn't know that ... But I do now.  

After work, piano lessons, doing homework with Isaac while Elliot took his lesson... And while Isaac did his lesson: well - see for yourself;
Picked up Tyson - his lovely mom packs snacks for the car ride over to the pool for all of us. 

Now here I sit in the warm pool sidelines. Isaac had another small seizure in the car on the way over, so I won't be heading upstairs for my exercise class.  We took him down on his meds over a week ago but it appears his body still needs that level, so we put him back up to original levels last night. It will take awhile to stabilize him again.  

Chatted with Carrie a pile of times today, starting at 7:30am ... My favorite is hearing Ellie stories.  The best!!