Monday, July 06, 2015

Elliot's Actual Birthday!!

9 years old today!!!!! We had a cuddle this morning .. He pretty knew he needed to stay still so I'd give him his birthday present!!
He was incredibly happy with the Zelda game that Chris and I got him!! Here is Chris saying goodbye to Elliot as we left for work and to Tyson's house for the day. 
Fuzzy pictures, but I just love his happy face!!
After work, I picked him and Isaac up from Tyson's house.  We then picked up his other friend Liam, and headed back to camp for an afternoon of fun!! Campers had arrived!! Day 1!!
Liam is pretty adorable .... He gave Elliot a trucker hat ... And low and behold, chris had one too!! Had to take a picture!
Kick off and welcome for the campers was at 4:30. Chris had to find a driver to drive the welcome flag past all the campers !!
Guess who did it!!? Rachel was hanging out so I am so glad i grabbed her because the flag needed an extra set of hands to stay totally open!!
I love driving boats ... After we waved to all the kids and then parked the boat, the boys came and watched the rest of kickoff!  Chris did such a great job!  I can't believe we are here already!!
Elliot!! You are such a fantastic kid!! I love your sense of fun and independence!! I can't believe you are 9 already??!! How did that happen?  We love you so much!!
Happy birthday Elliot!!!
The camp kitchen made Elliot a cupcake to celebrate his birthday ... Here is Thelma presenting it to him and Elliot turning on his heels to run and hide behind me.  
Lol .... I may have been the one to blow out the candle for him. There were too many eyes on him. He was pretty uncomfortable ! (And later, he sneaks up to me and whispers "I don't mean to be rude, but Bleh!!!!" And hands me the cupcake!)
After dinner was Minnion Rush!!!
Explanation of the game!  
Elliot ditched his friend Liam and went to work the minion store.... But Liam played like a camper! And Everett took it all in!! Love these boys!! Boys are so fun!
It was a good start to what is going to be a fantastic summer!!