Both boys were asked if they would like a shift in the tuck shop this week. I was so pleased to see Lynne taking an interest in my boys. Both jumped at the chance and said yes when she came to ask. She said "Arrive at 3:20 for training and customers will start arriving at 3:30". Isaac took a Wednesday shift while Elliot took a Friday shift.
Isaac completed his shift while I was working in Nanaimo. He arrived on time, and Lynne told Chris that he was the best helper she has ever had in his age group ... he would listen and be on his way to complete the order without being asked. They had a lot of fun on Wednesday.
When Elliots shift came around on Friday, without having to remind him (even I forgot, and when I asked where Elliot was on Friday afternoon, I was told that he was working ;-)
Here is Elliot and Lynne hard at work ....Isaac completed his shift while I was working in Nanaimo. He arrived on time, and Lynne told Chris that he was the best helper she has ever had in his age group ... he would listen and be on his way to complete the order without being asked. They had a lot of fun on Wednesday.
When Elliots shift came around on Friday, without having to remind him (even I forgot, and when I asked where Elliot was on Friday afternoon, I was told that he was working ;-)
And this was a little note I received from Lynne that evening .....


