Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

It's been quite the day.  Linda and I were the only ones at work, both of us sort of wanting to be somewhere else.  There is just so much to do, it's overwhelming somedays that you almost can't do anything but look at eachother, shake your heads and just laugh.   

Nice little visit from cristin was a sweet break in the day....after school we headed to the grocery store.  The boys pushed the cart so I could just throw the stuff I needed into it.  It was kind of awesome.... This weekend I am going to do the 20 meals in 2 hours meal prep for the freezer since I am out of meals!!

Then it was time for curling.....I was going to go home to unload my groceries but ended up sitting with Amanda and watching the boys curl..... They did great.  The coaches actually put all the camp boys on the same team..... So their dynamic was very positive together. 
Then it was home for homemade pizzas! TV went off early and now it's bath time and story time soon. But more importantly ... The boys first night back in their own rooms.....
This mama was blessed with some pretty  funny cards that sang!!  I actually brought them to work to open through the day!
Elliot's!!!!  No such thing as too much happy!
Chocolate lips....
Kids are hopefully heading to bed early...cause they are very full of beans and quite annoying to both chris and myself.  

Here is Isaac looking forlorn after a bit of a chew out from Chris and I ... He's looking at his dad as he's being spoken to about life and growing up... And 'off buttons' 
Happy Valentines!