Sunday, February 23, 2014
Level 10 reading.
So proud of this guy. Back in November when I was unaware that he was struggling in class with his reading, he was reading at a level 3. When Julie Marie told me that by the end of grade two, Elliot should be reading at a level 13. Hearing that, we've kicked it into gear at night time. He is supposed to bring home 2 books a night, we started bringing home 5. He's become so fluent and confident in his reading that I am calming down about the latest emails from his teacher about him 'falling way behind with his French speaking'. That will come as he gets older. His math, reading, writing and French comprehension is fine!! With time and confidence with his speech, will come voluntary French speaking too. Such a smart kid. I need to breath and relax and we will just keep working!!!!
