Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday.

Rach and Madi were heading to Victoria for Erin and Jerimiah's wedding....I hitched a ride with them mid morning to town.  It was a nice drive, hot drinks in hand, a little catching up.  Rach dropped me off at chiro to get that done.  Here is I am at chiro.....I had trouble staying motivated to keep cleaning....so I threw out a few texts and was happy with what came back....
Lisa, Erins sister, took a picture of herself moments before leaving for the church!!  Isn't she stunning?  I just loved that she sent this to me on such a special day, it made me feel like a little part of me was there too.....
First glimpse of Erin.....
Gussie and Erin.....pretty excited to have my little Gussie back this summer...I have missed her quite a bit.
The next fun text to come visit me at chiro was from Meg.....she and Brett snuck off to Disneyland last week!  She said I was the first person to see these shots too! Aw!!
Only Meg would walk hours at Disney in tiny jean shorts and flip flops!!  This shot made me happy....this girl loves Disney more than anyone I know....even my own kids!
Next stop was work....I know it was Sunday, but I have been so swamped during my actual work hours with an allegation I've been trying to sort through, that I haven't had time to finish up mundane paperwork that needs to be done.....it felt good to get alot of it done so I can hit the ground running tommorow!  Elliot had a fun birthday party to go to at a local 4Cats Art studio.....but when he arrived, he saw he didn't know most of the kids, and the only seat available was next to .... A GIRL!!!  He hid behind Chris for awhile.....but then he warmed up and Chris left to go metal detecting in the rain.....Isaac distracted me and jammed up our paper shredder while I tried working...so that was not so awesome...but whatever....it was all fine.
Rainy Duncan = Blizzard Mesachie!

Rach got the car stuck near the arena, so as Paul and Chris went to get her, the boys self regulated and played a game for awhile, then lego, then we started a movie.....its nice how they play together....