Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Student Lead Interviews, Swimming and Family Dinners....

Here is my little guy showing me all the stuff he is learning......Marg was nice enough to fill in the 2 hour gap between their early dismissal and when I got off work.  This was a nice meeting and Elliot was happy to show me things in class.....
Math, numbers in french up to 100.  As always, its hardest from 60 and up in french....tricky.
Art!
Then we hit the pool.....mama needed a swim, so I did some laps, had a sauna, changed in the girls change room.....afterwards....Chris says to me in the car "What part of swimming is supposed to be fun?"  haha....I guess the part when you aren't dealing with the kids?

Steak and Chicken at Auxano.  Actually a nicer evening than I had expected.....Kelly made me laugh alot, and we brought ice cream sundae stuff for dessert.....
Everyone was having fun, and warning this little girl that she shouldn't put her fingers on the pool table as crazy boys are whipping the balls around because her finger may get pinched....well, guess what happened?
Rook.....boring....
Now we are home, everyone is in bed, except Chris, he went back to work.....he's crazy.  He is working on the promo video and going back to Dave Wallace days for footage because what he has to take from is so bad.....it was a good day. My thumbs are mangled though, which means I am not balanced but stressed...so I need to work on that....they hurt...and thats my gauge.