Wednesday, January 01, 2014

New Year's Day !

You know how small tasks suddenly turn huge?  Well..... Putting away laundry suddenly turned into purging the boys room, selling their beds and getting rid of their dresser.  It was a major undertaking.  

Mid way through, it was time for a New Years hike with our friends.  It was hard to leave as we were making progress, but it was New Years!!! Time with friends is important!!  Here are some of the highlight pictures!

Baby's first New Years hike!!
Tossing boulders!!
I hate New Years resolutions ... I am always trying to be/do better.  But last year, I did do a resolution.  And that was; if anyone asks you to do something, if you are able to, always try to say yes. So when JL asked if I would rappel down the mountain this spring, I cringed and said yes.  I don't really want to, at all.... No interest and heights suck.   But.....there was no reason to say no!
These boys crack me up.   
The boys pushed the stroller .... Very nice. 
Chris if off grabbing new bunk beds for the boys.  Last night we saw jinny and Harry's new bunks, good deal and they were cool..... so with cash in hand from the beds we sold this afternoon, they should be set up before the boys need to sleep.  Back to work for me tommorow.... Back to life!!