Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday

It's been a few low key days... Which is good for me since I fighting a cold... But these slow days are boring and take awhile to acclimatize to.  By the time we are used to the rhythm of slowing down, it's Monday and time to run again.  This morning I made coconut butternut squash soup and a pan of cinnamon buns ..... After that, I crawled back into bed to read for abit.  While I was in bed, Elliot crawled in beside me and starting showing me his favorite characters from his favorite video game; Skylanders.  His grandparents bought him this skylander book with all the characters and all their powers and tricks, and he hasn't really put it down.  He was happy to show me the characters, and I did my best to put on my most interested face.  :-). I mainly just love that he crawled up beside me and wanted to share something that he loved with me.  
This afternoon was chiro..... Took me longer because I am slower today and not feeling my best, but Isaac decided to stay with me while Chris and Elliot went to walmart.  He helped me with the garbage and filling the soap dispensers.  I just love that he did it all on his own accord.  4 plus dizzy spells today.... Not getting better.  

After chiro, Chris and I went dream shopping for our new sectional.  Ours has become quite uncomfortable and so it was fun to go dream and try out new ones.... We liked this one the best.  See the chaise?  That would be my cuddle spot, kindof a chair and I half!  Perfect for curling up with little boys...
Chris has been reading with the boys all month, pretty sure this is the third book this month.  
I have to rub isaacs neck to keep it loose as he's been cracking it a lot more the last few days.  After I was done with Isaac, Elliot hopped onto the massage train too. 
It's all good....neocitron now in hand and hopefull I can kick this cold.