Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Facebook Thread that rocked my world at the best time....

It was 3am....I had gotten a few hours sleep and felt a little manic....this is what happened.  There were a few weak ones that threw the thread off a little, but thats ok.....it was such good timing to imagine the whole mission going down...with my friends....here we go:

Seizure meds seem to be working. He has had a good night of sleep so far, we both have. MRI mobile machine just 'happens' to be in parked in the parking lot, so we are feeling hopeful that today is the day he can get in there if all the right calls are made. So things are looking up...and did you know there are more MRI machines in the state of Washington than there are in all of canada? Little tidbit for you. After 4 hours of glorious sleep I feel I have the brain power to start working on my stealth plan to sneak Isaac into that trailer if the basic avenues don't work. Who's in? Will include black under eye paint and a sticker that says "got MRI?"
Unlike ·  ·