Sunday morning pancakes......
The long and winding ride to Port Renfrew......
It was pouring! And I have a cold....Chris was confused to why I wanted to go to the West Coast today, but truth be told, I was missing the ocean. I wanted the air and the waves and the peace .....I wanted church.
I sure love our fur hats!!
We got back just in time for the Robot gingerbread party to celebrate this little dudes 5th birthday!!!! Jax is such a sweet boy, its been so fun watching him grow up these past few years into this polite little firecracker! He is the only child who has ever looked me in the eye and asked how my day was.......for this alone, places him into a very special place in my heart!
Bennet was in fine form this afternoon! Smiling and giving lots of cuddles to me and to Christie....ooh babies!! They are just so fun!
Let the candy gorging and decorating begin!!! Isaac preferred to make his robot gingerbread man into a Cyclops......notice the one eye. Isaac kindof looks like his cousin Jack in this picture.....













