Friday, December 04, 2015

Checking out of Royal Decameron !

I eagerly wrote a glowing review in trip advisor for the final service we received at this resort. There were many great interactions with staff but the final one pushed me over the limit to not delay in writing a review !

I was unsure when we would eat next as check in to Velas Vallarta wasn't until 4, and check out today was noon. As we were checking out, I asked if we could stay for lunch.  No problemo Senorita!!

I loved this because all 3 boys eat at lunch! The boys get the pasta bar (they can choose their sauces and pasta), and Chris had a sandwich from the Woodfire oven. They've all gone hungry as tacos and Mexican fare is not up their alley!

So here is our final meal!!
Checking out .... Waiting for our taxi. 
Yes-it's a live one!
And smelled amazing!!