Mom and I had planned a girl morning together ... so we headed out later in the morning....as we were walking down the dock, Dad leaned out and yelled that Elliot wanted to come with us!! Chris and Isaac had gone to the Star Wars matinee and dad had plans around the boat, so we were happy to have Elliot come along!! We stopped quickly at the pool so I could chat with Chris and let him know what we were doing ... so here is Elliot impressing Nona with his flexibility....
Best picture of the month I think .... we are all loving the 'new' Elliot who hugs.
...and lets us kiss him!!!!I love "going for coffee", because its just face to face time that I love logging!!!! Mom and I have the best conversations .... she is so interesting, always looking for something new to learn about and discover ... she loves finding way to improve life.
Love my mom!!!!
She has no qualms about getting behind the wheel of this van and driving!! Such a confident woman ... love it!
When we got back to the boat, Chris and Isaac had gotten back from the movie. Turns out there was a showing for the boat the next day at 1pm, so we helped a bit before we left. We needed to get a little road under our feet and see some more stuff while we were in Florida, so we were going to head out soon....we helped clean some windows up on the cruising deck .... Chris and I did windows,
And here is Chris putting on his sweet new shirt ... dad is helping to rip off tags .... Chris loved the shirt, wore it for much of the rest of the trip....












