These sweet boys wandered into our room at 6:44am (as you can see from the alarm clock!) ..... they got some fun things like whoopee cushions, magnets, gum, what else? Can't remember .... but Santa always puts the orange in the toe, and that was there ....
Carrie bought Brad a horses head .... such a funny gift!!
Christmas chaos .... I was curious to how Christmas morning would play out given 2 families with different ideas of how to do Christmas morning and gifts to give their kids .... this year for us was the year of various electronics, so I worried about what Jack would think of all that .... but it worked out ok....even though our boys only technically got one "main" gifts, that gift came in a number of pieces that were wrapped up so it felt like more....Carrie spoiled them too - perler beads (already separated!!!) and a big plastic base to work off of for bigger projects ... so great!!
Ellie opened up cozy pants first ... her eyes were priceless!!! She was so thankful and sweet ...it was wonderful to watch...
I thought this was a cute shot of the 2 guys cuddling ...and Ellie probably working on opening some kind of candy ... look at her concentration!
Jack got a sweet new Space Station lego ....he wanted to put it together right away! He didn't seem to care that there were other gifts coming, which I thought was sweet, and so 7 of him!
Isaac got totally set up this year for becoming a stop motion movie director! Chris made him a bunch of creative backgrounds, as well as a new tablet to do all his filming with. Marg got him a top of the line light stage for his creations to be filmed in! The quality looks amazing!! He has been averaging a couple movies a day since Christmas ... its been so fun to watch. And Elliot had his dreams come true and received a Wii U .... I found one second hand that came with 16 games and extra remotes so the Zalinkos could play too ..... he's been pretty excited!! This was the first (and last year) that Chris and I stuck to the pact of not buying anything for eachother and it didn't feel good. We won't do that again ... if even we do our shopping for something small on boxing day (because I love to save money), or we buy eachother a horsehead, if even just to show that we thought of eachother, will be something ....
Been using this sweet machine an average of twice a day!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Jack got a rocket from Uncle Chris for Christmas based on the space theme ... so after breakfast, the Zalinkos joined us in launching it!!! Jack was the star button pusher!!!Unfortunatly, the rocket landed in the water (which we recovered), but everyone moved on the trying to catch the new Drone that was just donated to the camp!! Super fun! It goes up to a km!!!









