I asked for permission to take this picture of my beautiful sister on the morning of the 27th ....it was snowing outside, the fire was on and she was all cozy on the couch. best picture ever that I want to remember .... I love that they made the long trek to our house ... I know its not easy (or cheap) to get here, but it made Christmas!!!!
This boy knows that I LOVE the Downton abbey theme song that he used to know and play so beautifully. I have been begging him to re-learn it for me ... so he tried a bit this morning.

We took care of Tucker for a few hours and were happy to have the sweet guy here until he blew us away with one fart! He was taken home after that one ....

Thought these guys should have a nice family picture in the snow ... my phone camera isn't awesome!


Check out Isaac patiently awaiting with his snowball to nail his cousins ....


The cutest snowball fight ensued ....




