One of our favorite and oldest friends arrived late last night to visit the Zalinkos and ourselves. They stayed in our place and their girls woke up early and this is what I arrived to. Sophie with a stick in her hand trying to peel the sticky tomato toy off our ceiling as Penny watched ..... aren't they adorable? Having girls in the house was weird ... Rachel made a good observation this afternoon that it was nice because they used the pink perler beads! ;-)
I made a potato chedder egg bake for breakfast .. with my VITAMIX!! ;-) We had a nice breakfast and headed outside after we were all fed. It was such a beautiful day ... here are the shots from the day from all of us. Rach has a new Iphone 6, so I am pretty sure all the nice clear ones are from her! ;-)

















