Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Nightmare before Christmas

all company is gone .... that was quite the Christmas!! All good things to come home to from an incredible month away .... it is a bit of a climactic let down now that it is all over .... but I am happy for the calm, clean, cozy home filled with 3 people that I love so much.  Tonight Isaac and I watched Nightmare before Christmas ... he has a new appreciation due to the stop motion and I just have always loved it!
It is midnight now, a little after, and we just had a 4.9 earthquake ... it was a scary few seconds as Chris and I both ran to the boys room to stand by for next moves .... it stopped quickly but facebook sure flared up quicker than I had ever seen!  All seems ok now, and I am going to head to sleep.  But we really need to pack an earthquake with warm clothes and boots if this was to happen again? Because as I was racing through my mind what our next steps were if the shaking continued, I thought, if we grab our kids and run outside, we will freeze!  Anyways ... goodnight all!!  Another prayer of "thankyou" that the shaking stopped and all is ok!  never boring!