Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Disney Springs!!

After a super low key day at home, and Chris out exploring with his metal detector, we all went for a swim in the pool and then packed up to head to Disney Springs for the evening.  It was as close as we were going to get to Disney this year!  

It's so much fun at Disney.... We had moments of missing it and thinking we should just go!!! Our kids are not little forever etc etc, so Chris and I took turns wishing but it never happened at the same time, so our money is still happily in our bank account and not gone on one day of fun!!
The Lego store is amazing!!! See the Loch Ness (or ogopogo if you're from kelowna!!)
We made friends with this chap by admiring his sword of Lego!!  It was incredibly impressive and I wonder if the burlinkos could make their own swords?  We have enough Lego!!
I especially wanted a close up shot of the sword holder so the boys could replicate it!!
Such funny kids!  The store was packed!!
Lego mug!!!!
This is ALOT of Lego!!!  We bought a couple things at the store and the boys had fun looking at everything. I'm thankful for boys who just love where they are and aren't begging for toys all the time.  They take it all in and for the most part, make smart decisions on what they would really like to own. I respect that.  
Everyone is getting Santa pictures with their kids, so here's ours!!!
That was a fun night...dinner at Wolfgang Pucks express restaurant was so good! Pretty reasonable and so tasty (unlike many Disney restaurants!).