Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Day 18 - Day 17 was a wash ….

Good morning!  Well all my loved ones are currently sleeping cozy in their beds back in Canada, but over here in france - we are on the UP!!!! 
A good sign was a random cat showed up at our door this morning, making Elliot quite happy!

Isn’t she just the French mittens????

Chris just left to head to train station next to Disneyland to get a rental car for the day…. We’re looking for an activity that requires the least amount of output but can get us out outside this (lovely) villa … (funny after awhile even the most beautiful place can feel like a prison)…. We will take the car to Vimy Ridge today - this was high on Chris’s list to see so I’m glad we feel good enough to go.  Isaac is still sleeping:

Elliot doesn’t move often from this spot on the couch … info between the chair at the door for air, and my bed beside the couch.  I’m tired and coughing but other than that I feel great thankfully.