Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Second last day…..

It’s 1:20pm.  We should be in Paris exploring the last of what we can see.  But we are all having trouble getting going…..
Just tip toed downstairs to see how Chris was doing:
We’re wiped.  Done.  Let’s go home.  

Tickets home are now $1400 each and we booked ours last night for just over $500, which insurance will cover.  I learned that insurance will only cover up to $1000 per ticket so I’m glad we booked last night.  I was just telling Marg that I’d like to want to go do more touring around since we still have 2 days …. But for the truth of it all is very clear in these above pictures ….
So for now, audio book for me, sleep for isaac and Chris and Elliot is in the business centre playing video games happily :-)

After we slept most of the day away, I went for a walk to talk with sis and then the boys picked me up in town and we went to walk around downtown Disney for some pretzels and churros and a few souvenirs….. Elliot found a balloon once we parked….. he quickly sucked in all the helium lol

Lego store!!!

Home after supper at the hotel restaurant…..

And Elliot back to his happy place at the business centre playing Destiny.