Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Auxano Dinner ...

Auxano dinner tonight. Beef Dip and salad.  Lynne and Isaac are almost the same height!!  
Elliot found a quiet corner to eat his dessert. 
Lisa made brownies ....
Rach and Jax were in Victoria for his 16th lumbar puncture so they weren't there. So I helped Marty get his dinner and made sure he had some salad.  However Max didn't take veggies, but he raced upstairs when brownies were announced.  He comes up to me (though Paul was sitting at the table) and asks "Sharon! Can I have a brownie!?" I ask if he had any veggies with his dinner and he says no, so then I said "no you can't then" (laughing in my head because this isn't my kid!)... And he puts his 'eyes' on and goes "Pleeeeease!!!!!???"  I told him he had to have veggies first but then he sees all the salad is gone and looks over at me with terrified eyes!!! (I'm still laughing at this point as his dad is still sitting at the table)....I got him a carrot and he ate it grudgingly ..... Here is Isaac laughing at him. 
Marty and Elliot were cute tonight. Elliot hugged him when we arrived saying "I'm so glad you came! I'm bored when you aren't here!"
Isaac creamed Max in chess ... Twice.