Wednesday I took the boys to a homeshare provider named Eva. For 3 years, I have been doing site visits to her home to ensure all is going well with the individuals who live with her and her husband Frank. We have open and honest conversations, and I have come to really respect and care for her. For the 3rd year in a row, she has suggest that my boys come and play in the basement with the racetrack that Frank has set up, so on this 3rd year, I booked a time to bring the boys! I love this sign in front of their home …. very fitting with the type of people they are!
Here is Frank showing my boys the 'Harry Potter' train that he recently set up around the car race track. Elliot has always loved trains, so it was fun to watch him.
Elliot getting warmed up on being the train conductor!
I invited the Zalinkos along as well ….. it was a bit stressful to watch because Frank LOVES these cars and trains and has put a lot of money into this room. Yet, to the inexperienced driver, many cars flip off the track or can be crashed into by other cars. The boys were very respectful and listened and did well, but it still wasn't very relaxing for me!!
And having the in-laws we do, I asked if they would be willing to feed the 'camp widows' that evening and Marg happily agreed!! Gordon went out and bought ribs because he knows my boys love ribs! We were pretty lucky!!
After the Zalinkos left, I was feeling a bit 'driven' out, so when Marg asked why we didn't just sty the night, I nodded as I was curled up under her electric blanket on the couch!!! Here are the boys playing with Grandpa ….. loved watching this!









