Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bennett takes a tumble ....

Little Bennett fell off a chair tonight and his folks thought he bit through his lip so they headed for the hospital. We were just settling in for the evening having just finished dinner when JL texted for someone to come watch the kids. We bundled up and all headed over. 
The kid is a trouper ... Had a great time at the hospital! (My kids all do that too ... Monkeys!). 

Leleini was super sweet tonight. Wonderful host, helpful, nice kid. I don't often get to be with her on her own, so that was kind of fun.  Elliot entertained them for awhile showing them his designing program.  They were both pretty interested.  Elliot was designing a rocket car at this point, I think. 
Everett loves Chris. And Chris definatly wins the points at stopping a tantrum faster than I do!  Ahh 4!!  I think my kids got past 4 alive because of Chris!  Here he is reading to the kids, that's Everetts hand.  So sweet.  
Home abit after 9 and cleaned up and all climbed into our bed. Elliot telling jokes and riddles and Isaac went and got his toque on ... Sweet kids.