It isn't too often that we dress up .... the sparkly shirt I am wearing was thrown into a thrift bag for $1 on a whim because I thought it was a perfect 'Hey I am 40 and this is my birthday party' shirt! Turns out, I actually love it!! So here we are ... taken by photographer Isaac .... He and Elliot couldn't wait to get us out of the room so they could enjoy their night of movies, video games and pizza. We actually got the last room available and it was just up the stairs from the ballroom where the gala was. I think they felt pretty grown up ...
It was decorated beautifully ....
Probably the best time of the evening .... hanging out in the bathroom with the fun girls ....
This girl was a highlight of the evening too ....
We never get time away from camp or kids ...
Oh these guys have been friends for so long ... I think Chris is pretty lucky that Andy likes him and appreciates his humor .... because oh my goodness, some of the things Chris says when he is hanging around his people......
Here we are at midnight upon our return ... still going strong these two!
They were hungry .... so here we are at 12:30 ....
I can't imagine not having slept over .... it was a great gift to have nabbed that last room!









