Monday, November 09, 2015

The morning after the Gala...

Pizza arrived at 12:30, we were all asleep by 1am.....so here is little Elliot after swimming in the morning .....he came back up and crawled into bed. 
Yeah, I bought these.  I asked the sales lady if women actually paid $49.99 for these pants - she said yup!!
Packing up .....
We were invited for waffles at one of our favorite families ....they pulled out all the stops including Okanagan peaches that were canned by her mom that tasted exactly like my grandmas peaches from when I was a kid!!  No kidding !!
She is due any day with a little girl!! In a family full of boys .. this should be fun!
She was an automatic friend when we met years ago ....
We got home pretty late, and Monday morning the kids woke up teary because they were so tired ...but what a weekend!