Tonight's highlights; Jax went home to change into his onesie to match his buddy.... We had a little photo shoot.
Jax is just so sweet.... I really like him. Actually all the Zalinko boys are starting to grow on me abit more these days ... Nice to see some of their personalities emerge. My favorite was Marty looking at me the other day and saying "Sharon, you are so fun" .... That won me over!
And tonight I chatted with Pa as he sat on his boat drinking coconut rum, as I watched in envy. Lol ... We had a few laughs... One laugh was I commented on how much I love coconut rum too, but I feel pathetic drinking alone.... Only then realizing, he was drinking alone!! He laughed and said he had no problem with that!! Excited to join him for docktails in a few weeks. We have a loose plan to cross with them over to the Bahamas to get their cruising permit if the weather works ... That would be such an adventure!!!! Love my dad so much!!! He's so great.

