I didn't take any pictures of the morning but we had a great morning together - we didn't sleep awesome so sis and I hit the hot-tub and tried to put Nic into our bed because she had moved to the couch halfway through the night. But she joined us not much later to take in the sunrise. After we got dressed and headed upstairs, Darlene made us lattes and we had a short visit before we all had to hit the road. Carries flight ended up getting fogged in and her 10am flight ended up not leaving until 4 being rerouted through Vancouver!
It took around 3 hours to get home and I walked in the door around noon....had a quick bath and kissed my kids and headed down to the main building to help with lunch and go to the AGM.
The AGM took roughly 3 hours .... I was happy when it was over as I got a bit jacked up over some of the responses the board were giving the members in the audience. So when it was over roughly around 4/4:30, we all headed over to the lodge for dinner. Here I am holding Emery so Trish could finish dinner .... oh sweet little baby!! I didn't last long after dinner was over with everyone and started to feel pretty sick from tiredness, so I went home and went to bed at 7.
When I woke up at 8:30 after a life-giving nap (!!), the girls had cleaned my kitchen and prepped more food for a girls night in the livingroom while the husbands watched the babies and put kids to bed. We never did make it to the hot tub as planned, but enjoyed eachothers company wrapped in blankets and cozy on the couches,,,,,This one cheese plate that Court brought was served on a beautiful heavy granite slab ....
JL was having trouble getting Bennett to sleep, so we just hung out and ate and waited happily for her. Little Emery had such a great nap with Auntie Sharon earlier that she was up and ready to party too!!
JL arrived and came in with Rachel and gave me the best.gift.ever. (Can you see the writing on that front page? JL DREW that !!! So artistic that girl ... but she lead the charge in putting this book together - a compilation of friends that included a picture of us and a memory or a wish for me, all wrapped up in a beautiful book!
It was so beautifully done ...
I love when my couch is full of people I love....it was a comforting night.








