There was a bit of a break in the rain, so we wrangled the boys off the couch for a walk … as we were leaving, Marty spotted us and asked to come. He was thrilled to come when I said yes that he joined us in his crocs!! Such a sweet kid.
We did the big loop, lots of big machines back there!!
Happy Susan!!! This woman walks an hour, ever morning, with her friend Debbie at 6am … every DAY!!! Quite inspiring!
Happy Boys!!!
We got into see Maggie at 4 to check something out for Isaac. Chris had gotten home from his staff retreat, sick as a dog, and was stripping off his clothes and shoes as he staggered to the bed. He had a migraine and a really long, winding trip home with Andy driving …. so being the passenger wasn't good for him. He slept for a few hours … he woke up feeling better in time for us to leave. Elliot decided to stay home and keep dad company which was sweet. I nabbed this picture of the two of them waiting in the dr office …. I just love how Susan just comes along with whatever we are doing. She left as we were heading in to see Maggie to buy some veggies for her shakes ….
After we left the Dr office, we picked up stir fry from our favorite take away place: Baan Do's….and headed home to Chris and Elliot. It was so dark driving home!!
This morning, here is Isaac showing Susan his mini movies that he had been working on! He is getting really good !!
It's been super relaxing today … the kids helped Chris and I clean up the house, chris left to go metal detecting, Susan and I had a hot tub and just sat around chatting for much of the day …. it has been a nice visit. I have been given a ticket to this $150/plate gala dinner that I don't want to go to, but I was able to get a room at the Grand Pacific, where last night they were all sold out. So, we are going to take our kids and they can watch movies while we go to the dinner, and Susan is going to catch an evening ferry …. time flew by. Love her .... So on our way to Victoria, we stopped past Margs house to give her a plate she had ordered and shipped to Susan. Transaction complete!
Time for a quick tea!!
Cheers!!
Then it was off to Victoria!!