Was able to weezle our way into creating a meeting where Mary had to come to Duncan to meet with one of my agencies to answer some questions about being an individualized funding Host agency. The meeting was good and she answered questions better than I could have! So now, because I sat in on this meeting, I've been appointed the office lead (or expert if I may use the term!! Lol) yup.... Scary stuff! I did listen closely ... So we will see! Anyways ... After the meeting, the real exciting part of the day arrived!! Lunch together!!! I took them to a local Indian restaurant that opened a few years ago in a heritage house downtown. Definite highlight of the day!! Time with Mary is so precious .... I love Denise too.., super nice girl. But Mary is my person and we are both so busy but live for these quick lunches together.
Bought this lovely lady some flowers on my way home from work today for her birthday. She made this amazing chiffon chocolate cake from scratch with chocolate whip cream! It was amazing. It was also our night to say good bye to Madi. She and AJ are moving back to Australia in a couple weeks. Her crazy spirit has often reminded me of yanin .... So I think Rachel had a fun birthday evening. I texted her boys mid-afternoon to go into our kitchen to get the painting for their mom. I had wrapped it that morning before I left for work. She said she loved it. How could she not? Such sweet boys!!



