We've been here for 15 years ... We've never asked for much. We do many of our renos on our own .... However, kitchen renos have always been above the budget to put into a home that you'll never see the return on!! However, this kitchen (especially this past year), has been harder and harder for me.
Sunday, Chris fixed it. We drove to Home Depot and we did drop some money on it.... But I believe it was all meant to be!! With 'discontinued' backsplash (stickers :-) and vinyl plank flooring, all on sale, and we were able to get 'just enough'....was amazing!!
Here is my sweetie working hard;
Never will I look at you again suckie floor!!
Beauty to behold!!
I'm so proud of Chris for getting this done for me .... I knew it wasn't a huge priority for him.... So it made me feel super loved and happy.
Nope it's not top quality .... But again, it's a rental! And now it's bearable and I quite love it!!