
Deodorant for the teen ... (he glared, laughed and then left it on the bed when they were done)....

My sweet boy spent almost an hour wrapping my gift on Christmas eve .... he wrapped the drill and then cut the drill out...placed my necklace in it, and then re-taped it ... I really did think I was getting a drill until chris says 'don't touch it'...then I knew....

A book on coding for this boy in his onesie....

Guess which parent purchased these for the boys?

Ok honey, I am sorry to throw you under the bus here, but this picture was just so telling of how you were feeling at this point ... super sore neck partnered with exhausting jet lag .....

His mama trying to fix his neck with her little machine ....

These two and their onesies .... aren't they fun? I was bummed that I didn't get the memo because I took OFF my onesie to come to the Burdges .... I would have preferred to keep it on! We all would have come in our onesies (minus Chris...he doesn't do onesies)



He was able to get through dinner but fell asleep shortly after .....




Marg bought Isaac a really expensive harmonica ... a chromatic one that can play all the notes in songs ... none of us had any idea how much it would cost, but this woman spoils her family and bought him a very expensive one. Here he is playing a song for her on a quiet moment on the couch ... it was very sweet.


Aisha and Faten taking it all in .....

Jenny either explaining a game or taking a turn at the game ... I was in a fog by this point in the evening ....

We are not big souvenir purchasers, but we bought a Christmas ornament for Marg and Gordon and the same one for our tree. Handmade by a woman in Bangkok .... They are a very special couple ... every year, without question and almost with an expectation, they drive our whole family to the airport at the beginning of all our December adventures, and they are always there at the gate when we get home again ..... we are a very lucky family to have these 2 in our corner.

After a power nap on the couch, this kid was raring to go and entertained the room with charades (was it charades? some fun game .....)

Chris barely made it home. He started to crash around 9, and his neck was so sore. The kids both fell asleep by the time we left the driveway...Just for fun, Chris and I went through the DQ drive thru for ice-cream because we were the only ones awake (1/2 price almost lol) ..... Once home, I put tea in my new favorite mug from Jenny ... and crawled into bed. Chris slept from 10 - 2am and was up for the rest of the night .... jet lag ... it's been a killer ... but how nice to be home.

