This is Kim. I loved her the minute I met her at summer camp in the summer of grade 7. Luck would have it that we would both be the new girls at a private girls school in the fall of grade 8 and become fast friends with 3 other girls ... we made a fierce group of five.
She has moved back to the island with her beautiful baby Aiden, and husband Craig, whom I have yet to meet, but I have seen pictures and video, so I will believe he exists......Kims birthday is Christmas, so we had decided back in November to celebrate eachothers birthdays by going to the spa when our family returned from Thailand.The time of everything worked out well that day because Chris dropped me off with Kim while he and the boys went to a coffee shop. They picked me up after a few hours and we headed over to Grandpa Toms 95th birthday celebration. He was not feeling well, so he came for the cutting of the cake, and some pictures, but he was taken to a doctor afterwards. I hope that he is feeling better. Here are some of the pictures we took of this sweet man.
5 years ago at his 90th birthday!!!

Same pose, at his 95th birthday!!!

Our family with Tom .....
And as a super small world, Kim and brought Aiden to see his dad for lunch at the Legislative Dining Hall on the 15th of December. She included this sweet picture in her Christmas letter and even after receiving Kims Christmas card, I didn't even notice that it was Tom!! What a small world hey? I am so glad that Tom met Aiden ... He is the sweetest little boy, and he had just turned 1!!!




