Morning view: Anyways - the day started and we had to fill up before the search began.
And we found the isolation in the form of an empty national park. Drove in, paid our 600 baht, had our picture taken (not discreetly) by the female park guard and drove right on in.
This is what we found.
Biggest jellyfish I'd ever seen. Doesn't my foot look tiny?
Sand castle building.
Surrounded by palm trees with coconuts so guess what boys do?
They crack them open of course to feed to their mother ;-)
This bluff gave us a lot of shade on this really sweltering day. I love the heat. I soaking in as much as I can.
Oh Elliot. Of course.
Packing up to go home ....
Elliot has been my riding partner for the whole week. His hot little arms wrapped around my waist had been one of the highlights of the trip. He talks and tells me stuff and whistles when he has nothing to say. Or he leans his head against my back as we drive and just takes everything in ....
Watermelon smoothies and iced coffees from our favorite little roadside stand. Perfect way to end the afternoon.
















