We decided to not rent a private long tail boat to take us to some of the local island and enstead opted to explore by scooter again. Here is Chris and Isaac checking out rubber that is being collected by these trees.
We headed to Ao Nang Beach to do a little souvenir shopping - we never shop when we are on holidays, but when will we be back in Thailand? We didn't stay too long as we all started feeling tired and hot.
We dropped the kids off at the resort after lunch and Chris and I headed back out on our own. I was going to go by myself, but Chris gets worried, so he came along with me. My first stop was wanting to try out 'Thai Tea' .... ok, I had it, loved the cup, but meh .... can't believe how much I miss my own drinks from home!
We dropped the kids off at the resort after lunch and Chris and I headed back out on our own. I was going to go by myself, but Chris gets worried, so he came along with me. My first stop was wanting to try out 'Thai Tea' .... ok, I had it, loved the cup, but meh .... can't believe how much I miss my own drinks from home!
Afterwards, it was a search for massages for Chris and a manicure for me .... after stumbling around and some charades with some very eager women, we settled in at a little hole in the wall where this girl kneeled and pushed and prodded on Chris and the other girl gave me a gel manicure in the dark corner of her store ... and it looked like she put it on in the dark corner of her store ;-) lol...glad I chose to get just clear polish!!!
Dinner at our favorite beach restaurant.....such sweet server girls ... they know our drink order as we sit down .... and love our boys ... how 'tall' they both are ... we have eaten SO well at this place all week, whether it was lunches or dinners when we are nearby, but every meal has been awesome. Tonight, my final supper was green curry which was not too spicy and so tasty, while Chris and Elliot had fish and chips ....and Isaac had a mango pineapple smoothie with me and some cheesy fries since he had eaten earlier .... such a nice little place, I even went and gave them a raving review on Trip Advisor .....



