Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Day 19 - day of going nowhere !!!



After while, after being on the move a lot, all you want to do it stay.  So, today we stayed.  There was a lot of sleeping, swimming, reading and more sleeping going on today.









This kid left a huge drool patch when he woke up ....

Pretty sure this was just before dinner when the tide was still out and we could walk directly out to that island that is in front of us ....

Isaac ....



It really has been the best trip of our lives ... they are the best traveling companions ... though they drink too much pop and would prefer to stay in the hotel rooms to play on their screens, they quickly will put them down to join in on whatever we are doing ... so I guess that is all I can ask right?  When there is nothing going on, I like to lay there and watch screens too ....




Totally unscripted ... glad chris caught the shot of Elliot coming up and giving Isaac and I some love ....


I told Isaac I didn't like this picture of myself because I am looking old and pale ... but maybe that is what I am started to be?  I definatly look much cuter in my head lol